Friday, November 23, 2007

The Window Method


There have been many constants in my life.

Windex is one of them.

I don't care what anyone else says, Windex is the best cleaning solution on the market, hands down. Forget about the cheaper, generic stuff...you need twice as much to shine...shine...shine.

And this is true with paper towels, toilet paper, ketchup, meat...don't buy the cheaper stuff because you end up paying more for it in the end, then you get all pissed off wondering "why didn't I fork out the extra 1.50 for the tried and true".

Let's face it....we all love sales.

I sent hubby to Safeway to buy me some Windex and he brings home something called METHOD.

It's blue, but it smells like peppermint and is contained in a bottle straight out of design school.....

and you know what....I'M A LIKIN' IT !!

Wow!!! and it works fantastic, smells great, looks modern...this stuff is way cool.

At first you wonder about the name, sounds like a birth control thing, but lately I've been seeing their unique shaped bottles popping up in Safeway shelves, the hand soap, the laundry....

and it's safe for the environment....not that it factored in on my shopping habits, but BONUS....

..they say they made their solution blue because they believe consumers think window cleaners come in the colour blue. Admittedly, who wants to fool with a tried and true.....

...now that's smart business.

No comments: