Sunday, November 18, 2007

You Talking to Me ?

I had this sudden realization I had not posted anything today, except maybe edit some old posts. Then I thought, Hey!, maybe I'd be ... like some sort of winner in the NaBlowMe group of the month, since I've been posting every day. (Turns out I missed the 14th, but does double posting in a day count?) But don't fret I tell myself, turns out there's another group in blogland who challenge each other by how many words they write in a month....oh, woo hoo me...I'd win for sure!

99 bottles of beer on the wall, 99 bottles of beer...and should one of those bottles happen to fall
98 bottles of beer on the wall....


Anyways, I'd thought I would leave you all with an interesting tidbit about one of my favorite movies "Taxi Driver" also known as "Chauffeur de Taxi" in the foreign tongue of my country...sort of takes away the appeal, doesn't it.

Directed by Martin Scorsese, the script simply states: TRAVIS STANDS IN FRONT OF A MIRROR.

...and with no scripted words, dialogue, the following IMPROVISED scene was brought to you by the genius of Robert de Niro himself...
(I bet you didn't know that...I didn't either...acting is hard work)

No comments: