Saturday, November 03, 2007

Sloppy Saturday Sulking

It's almost 9:30pm and I'm still in my PJs. Haven't brushed my hair or teeth yet and am still debating whether I should bother because I'll be going to bed soon.

My teeth feel sticky, yuk. But it's not my fault. We started watching a movie with Liam Neeson,
he's so fabulous, and the movie continues .... on and on and on. I've decided to wait it out because I've already given it two hours of my pyjama time.

And on and on and on, what a boring movie s...l...o...w....Between commercials I sneak to my computer and read up on some of my favorite blogs, old and new. Don't you hate those blogs that have background music and you try to read and end up singing along. Oh, sure, I can just turn my speakers off, but why put music on your blog? Then insist to have it loop over and over again.

I like the Food Network, except for those two chicks, the Italian rich bitch, and the perky southern one with her perpetual smiling and giggles. And they're on so I switch back to Liam and now he's struggling in some sort of French Revolution -yawn- and Uma finally dies -yawn- I also hate that slob
on Iron Chef America, who talks while he chews his food and you see spit flying and his lips are always greasy.

Sabrina shows up with three gal pals and they've brought movies: SAW and SAW II. They want the big screen so I've dragged my stinky self down to the daycare TV because, although I enjoy horror movies, I don't like the ones where it's a continuous




Ho hummmm, what to do, what to watch. I-Robot: NOT. Maybe that stupid Drew Barrymore movie where she goes back to high school, pretending to be a student, but she's really an undercover newspaper reporter -yawn- and the struggles
the cute teacher faces to NOT kiss her -yawn- and then they kiss at the end anyways -yawn-

Geez, I wonder how that SAW movie is doing? I'd go up and watch except I'm not wearing a bra and I don't want to scare any of Sabrina's friends
I'm not wearing my contacts, instead sporting my scratched up glasses, spattered by who knows what, and I'm feeling a little gasy.

There's nothing on, suppose I could always take a shower. Brush my teeth.

Or blog.

No comments: