Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Gagging and the Pee Reflux

Bladder incontenence...this is what I've got, the unintentional loss of urine while gagging a stink away, or a disgusting task that makes one gag.

Whatever you do, don't GOGGLE 'gagging and peeing' you get a bunch of stuff you don't want to know...

I've noticed these past few months I can't stand the smell of shitty diapers, feminine napkins, toilet bowls or vanilla perfume. Usually I can change a kid's diaper, no problem, but when I have to clean the bum of a 5 year old, because they don't wipe good enough, I find I gag....a belching air heave...as I take two scoops of toilet paper to rid him of possible shit skids on his jockeys.

Or cleaning up a puddle of pee from the kid who couldn't reach the toilet on time, or when I clean the garbage bin of my teenaged daughter, her sanitary napkins losely wrapped, the aroma of her menstrual cycle lofting into my nose....I gag....and I pee....I can't help it. And my bladder is not even full....yet, I can't control this reflux.

And the thought of another person touching my blankets and pillows grosses me out, the thought of someone's finger draping over my dinner plate as they serve me, and I wonder if they just peed and held his dinky in that same hand, and I gag....and I can't even control that part anymore...the heave, the gag, the wetness.

Maybe I'm just becoming a recluse, like Howard Hughes.

"I'm not a paranoid deranged millionaire. Goddamit, I'm a billionaire."

Throughout his life he shunned publicity, eventually becoming a recluse but still controlling his vast business interests from sealed-off hotel suites....The Bayshore Inn in Vancouver, British Columbia, for example.

In another elusively Hughesian airlift he was spirited out of Managua and moved to yet another bank of upper-story suites, this time on the 19th and 20th floors of the opulent Bayshore Inn in Vancouver, B.C.

When Hughes arrived in Vancouver, according to Canadian Customs Officer, he was wearing pajamas, robe and slippers.

What would Hughes do in Canada? He was not there on business, an aide insisted. "He'll spend the days sitting and watching movies."

See, I told you so.

No comments: