Friday, June 28, 2013

A new appreciation for Matthew McConaughey - WARNING EXPLICIT SEX

Bio:
Birth Name
Matthew David McConaughey

Height
5' 11¾" (1.82 m)

Mini Biography
Deleted due to boredom. Can apply to every American kid growing up in Texas.

So here's the story. I can't stand this guy -- I think he's arrogant and a pretty boy. Sure, I've watched "the Wedding Planner" and "How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days" etc." YAWN. Something about him just bugs me -- especially when I see him on Leno or wherever - his persona is like his shit don't stink.

Until last night, when this crazy movie came on 'KILLER JOE'. Fabulous cast - Thomas Hayden Church, Emile Hirsche, Juno Temple, but even more amazingly Gina Gershon.

This is the same switch of appreciation for Tom Cruise after I watched him in Magnolia! It just takes one movie for greatness to show - a fan base, a true fan base.

The following scene is truly offensive, it is a dark comedy after all, but please watch the movie in it's entirely to appreciate it's brilliance!

VIDEO HAS SINCE BEEN REMOVED DUE TO COPYRIGHT LAWS

No comments: