Monday, June 25, 2007

There's a House in my Driveway

You can actually see my house now, without all the boy toys in the drive. We've now got the trailer, the boat, and the van at the campground. Right now our van has been called to service as a shed, storing the kid's electric scooters and Daniel's precious "Hummer" barbecue.
Now all we've got to worry about is how to transport the three ATV's up the lake, where there is a special course available to knock the wind out of you.

And in case you're not paying attention....and just like clockwork, the sun appears just as soon as we arrive home!





When we first come home from camping I am amazed at how everything has grown and got greener, and more colourful. Even though this seems to be the crappiest spring/summer to date, with all the frickin' rain, I have had only to water my lawn twice.













No comments: