Monday, June 25, 2007

Secret Garden

I have noticed when I post pictures of my backyard that I have been neglecting to show you my "secret garden". This is the garden I keep behind a fence, mostly because I operate a daycare at home and cannot have children running here, there, and everywhere....by law, it needs a fence.
So I've taken some pictures of my other backyard, which is just as nice as my main backyard, but louder.
The swimming pool needs a pump to circulate the water and chemicals all day long, which are directly below nutcase neighbour's bedroom window.
In the past we agreed to shut the pump off at 8:00pm, but then she came over to demand "you turn it off at 6:00pm, or I get legal". Imagine a fuck-head Romanian, and their fuck-head Romanian accents, okay....then picture her squished in face, the communist look that all communists seem to have, a hard, dull, dictated face, and pointing a finger within inches of my breast bone.
But I won't get into that right now, read "the Romanian Bitch" which is archived earlier in my blog.
I watch from my window at night, all my wonderful solar lights sketching my property boundaries, and a special floating ball in the pool. It smells chemicals and chlorine and the pump is truly loud.

Daniel and I lay awake at night, with smiles on our faces.
























Nutcase cunt thinks her yard is the best, simply because it's larger, and sits along a salmon spawning creek. Yet, nutcase planted trees to keep "people away" and blocked the creek view...and she has several "private property" signs. Her yard isn't that great....shit, we built a semi-inground pool, with a hundred evergreen trees, and banana plants, and tropical essence....

Romanians think they are better than everybody. Can't even look beyond themselves to recognize other people have gardens and architecture and vision.

We are awaiting the complaints....I think my usual "fuck you immigrant" response will suffice.

No comments: