Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Noise Concerns ya-da-ya-da

Received a very official looking letter from the City of Surrey, Legal Services Department today.

Dear Sir/Madam:

The City has received concerns that noise from pool pump emanating from the Property is creating a disturbance in the neighbourhood.

more crap, more crap about By-Law numbers, etc.

The letter has an attached page stating the specific by-law:

No person shall make or cause, or permit to be made or caused, any noise in or on a public or private place which disturbs or tends to disturb the quiet, peace, rest, enjoyment, comfort, or convenience of any person or persons in the neighbourhood or vicinity.


Appears nutcase squishy-faced Romanian fucktard has done it again, except WE ALL KNOW she's talking about her frickin' enjoyment of sitting on her "illegal deck" to vainly gloat over her garden, a deck by the way, which was added on without City engineer approvals. It's not my fault they built it near my swimming pool.

I'll keep you posted, now that by-law officers will be contacting me, I'll be pointing out a few things myself, especially the tree branch cutting, and the all night watering.

No comments: